The Center for Creative Citizenship (CCC) works to build effective campus/community partnerships that link community opportunities to the resources of the curriculum. The CCC provides tools and resources where they are needed, and supports the creation of best practices and positive outcomes for students, staff, faculty, and their community partners.
The Center for Creative Citizenship is committed to partnering with faculty to innovate within the curriculum while contributing to the greater knowledge and understanding of the Baltimore community. The Curriculum Enhancement Grant provides up to $1,500 in discretionary funding to enrich hands-on learning.
The Curriculum Enhancement Grant is intended for opportunities inside credit-bearing courses that provide students with real-world experiences that they would otherwise miss within the confines of the classroom. Enhanced curriculum should be directly related to a community-engaged or hands-on project. This experience can include field work, engagement, and collaborative projects with a community group, organization, or institution.
- Priority deadline: Sunday, May 1, 2022 | 11:59PM EST
- Priority notification: Monday, May 16, 2022
- After the priority deadline applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, with the next review date in September 2022.
- Grant Report Due: 30 days after completion of the project
- This Submittable application
- Budget Form [Blank Budget Template] [Sample Budget]
- (optional) - Syllabus
If you have any additional questions, please visit our website or contact us at email@example.com.